Complaint Review: Pyramyd Air

• Reported By: Tim — Gold Hill North Carolina
Pyramyd Air
18370 South Miles Rd Warrensville Hts, Ohio USA

Pyramyd Air Terrible customer service Warrensville Hts Ohio

Pre ordered a Stoeger ATAC. Waited almost 2 months and finally received my rifle. Ugh, rifle breech was not machined properly and had to send it back. It took all of 2 days to get the rifle back to PA. When they received it, they had no rifle to replace it with. I think one should have been reserved for my return. They knew full well I wanted an exchange once mine was received. They expect me to wait another month for a new shipment to come in and get my replacement. No thanks. Cancel the order AND my account. I will not be spending any more with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyramyd-Air/Warrensville-Hts-Ohio-44128/Pyramyd-Air-Terrible-customer-service-Warrensville-Hts-Ohio-1084930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyramyd Air