Complaint Review: Q Link Wireless'

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Rip Offs — madison hts Michigan
Q Link Wireless'
499 East Sheridan St Dania, Florida USA

Q Link Wireless' Voice Of someone Dania Florida

In the month of feb of this year my father in law sign up with Q link Wireless.From day one he had problems with the phone.He got to talk to someone after many phone calls some one call him said they would make things right and sent him another phone.They never did.We lost him a month ago I started to lookup what he did as far as talking to someone at the company.I found out after looking at his home phone records he call them 120 times in 30 day.He sent them 45 E-mails.Saying he never got his phone.He never got to talk to anyone using there phone number.Looking at his E-mail he try to cancel there service 14 times they never did.Found out the number he had is still on.I contact the FCC And talk to them told them everything I am writing today.We the people can not let stuff like this go on.AS far I can see this company is some back room company ripping us off as tax payers.THere number is 855-754-6543.You can call them and talk to no one.He cant to his own talking no more but I hope I got his Voice Out to everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Q-Link-Wireless/Dania-Florida-33004/Q-Link-Wireless-Voice-Of-someone-Dania-Florida-1066235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Q Link Wireless'