Complaint Review: q web designs

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: auntbs — louisville Kentucky United States of America
q web designs

q web designs melissa allen This is the last site I had under Melissa Allen's control and she has disabled this site as well as the previous complaint. She contacted me 2 weeks ago telling me to move my site because she was no l Internet

This is the last site I had under Melissa Allen's control and she has disabled this site as well as the previous complaint. She contacted me 2 weeks ago telling me to move my site because she was no longer hosting it. So I did just that 2 days earlier then her 4 day deadline she gave me. I transfered with in motion hosting and now my site is dead. Obviously she did just what she did on my previous site, deleted my files before they could be transfered. How does she keep getting away with this and nothing is done about it. She is a control freak and if things dont go her way poof your site disappears. I am taking her to court already on a major site that cost me in excess of 4 thousands dollars due to her deleting my files. I will be adding more charges for the deletion of this one as well. You get what you pay for I suppose . Please anyone considering using melissa allen and q web designs steer clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/q-web-designs/internet/q-web-designs-melissa-allen-This-is-the-last-site-I-had-under-Melissa-Allens-control-and-964594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on q web designs