Complaint Review: QC Design School

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 03, 2009

• Reported By:Valparaiso Indiana
QC Design School
qcdesignschool.com Silver Springs, Maryland U.S.A.

QC Design School Design School Rip-Off! Silver Springs Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal to Complaint

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to Complaint

I enrolled in a design course offered by this orginization. I had 21 days to review the materials. I wrote back to this organization telling them that I did not wish to continue the course. I had no contact with this organization for 5 months. I had an over -draft in my checking account and found out that without prior notice to me, they withdrew $80.00 by electronic debit. I have called this organization repeatedly and been given the run around. I have had to change my bank account, and can not get the money refunded to me. This is a rip-off!

Scarlett
Valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QC-Design-School/Silver-Springs-Maryland-20901/QC-Design-School-Design-School-Rip-Off-Silver-Springs-Maryland-274244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QC Design School

Rebuttal to Complaint

AUTHOR: Fran - (U.S.A.)

I have taken two courses with the QC Design School and have found them to be helpful, professional, prompt and courteous in every phone call and email exchange I've had with them. I found the courses to be excellent, and am very pleased with the investment I made. Check out their rating with the Better Business Bureau--an A+!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to Complaint

AUTHOR: Alex Myers - (Canada)

Thanks for the chance to reply.

We have been offering superb quality design courses since 1984. We have an excellent reputation.

Scarlett Somers enrolled for our course on March 14 2007 and we sent her course materials to her straight away.

In July, we received a message from Ms. Somers in which she said she had written to withdraw from the course. We did not receive the letter and we informed her of this by phone and e-mail.

We heard nothing until November 21st when we received a further call. Even though we had not received written confirmation, we sent a refund to Ms. Somers backdated to the time when she said she sent the original letter.

We feel that we dealt with her with complete fairness, and that this complaint is absolutely unjustified.

Alex Myers