Complaint Review: QC Unlimited

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2005

• Reported By:Corvallis Oregon
QC Unlimited
4711 N. Brady St. Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

QC Unlimited stole, lied and cheated, ripoff. Davenport Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Please Stop A service was rendered

*Author of original report: You're mistaken. No guides have been delivered.

*UPDATE Employee: Guides were printed and distributed as promised.

In August of 2004 I got a phone call for someone offering the "just in case emergency guides". It sounded affordable and I was interested in them. She told me if I paid with a credit card today that I would get 25$ off the 500...that also sounded good.

So I whipped out my card and ordered away. After sending in my proofs, I waited for a proof confirmation. After a couple months had gone by I hadn't heard anything, so I called. Ah, these are 2005 guides, so they won't be coming out until late winter. Ok, so they forgot to tell me that when I ordered.

March arrives. No guides, no confirmation for the proof I sent in. I talked with a man named Kevin and wanted my money back, he said no. Then I asked him under what circumstances they refunded money. He told me if they took too long to make they would give refunds.

Well, we came to a new 30 day agreement that if I didn't have a proof by the end of march he would honor a refund. To my dismay a proof arrived. Well, I thought, finally! Then another month goes by and I recieve another proof. (Weird) Oh well, I confirmed that one too.

That was the last I've heard. I've called a couple times and 'nobody has been in' to talk with me. I've tried talking with Kevin exclusively, but apparently he doesn't visit the office any longer because he's always out. Yesterday he was in the hospital. Well maybe he didn't get his 'just-in-case emergency' guide with the correct emergency # to call.

I'm still trying to get my money back, but now it's the end of June and they've had my $ for almost a year. I think it's gone. Bastards.

Anonymus
Albany, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2005 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QC-Unlimited/Davenport-Iowa-52804/QC-Unlimited-stole-lied-and-cheated-ripoff-Davenport-Iowa-147907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QC Unlimited

Please Stop A service was rendered

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

A service was rendered and a refund will not be issued. We have not unfulfilled our part of the bargin.

You're mistaken. No guides have been delivered.

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

You have not fulfilled your part of the contract and I want a refund.

You would call me names too if you were in my shoes.

Guides were printed and distributed as promised.

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

There is no reason to use such names or call anyone any names. As you claimed you recieved your proof as you had requested. Guides were printed and distributed as promised. And for your information Kevin was hospitalized due to an automobile accident. Have some common respect.