Complaint Review: qik mecanic

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: pat — Riverside California United States of America
qik mecanic
3751 Hoover L46LA CA 9007 LOS ANGELES, California United States of America

qik mecanic franklin early joe stern Rip off Mecanic Franklin Early LA and Inland Empire LOS ANGELES, California

Icalled a mechanic from Craigs list he came to look at my car and told me it needed a new engine, he started work on my car took the engine to pieces labled everything, and told me he needed to get some parts and needed money up front , I gave him a check for $1323, and he gave me a reciept, he then came back and told me he needed more money and asked me if it could be cash so i gave him 700 dollars cash, he then did a bit more work on the car but needed one more part so i gave him the 270 for the part, i never thought he wouldnt come back as he had labled all the parts in my garage that was the 17th august and i havent seen him since and he wont answer any of my calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/qik-mecanic/LOS-ANGELES-California-90007/qik-mecanic-franklin-early-joe-stern-Rip-off-Mecanic-Franklin-Early-LA-and-Inland-Empire-L-938443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on qik mecanic