Complaint Review: QLink Wireless

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: pissed off — Dayton Ohio
QLink Wireless
499 East Sheridan Street Suite 300 Dania, FL 33004 Dania, Florida USA

QLink Wireless Goverment phone provider, Safeline, Scammers, Fakes Dania Florida

I got a phone through Qlink wireless about a mouth ago. Not once have I been able to get a signal from the phone. I have sent numerous e-mails to their "so called" customer service and have yet to hear anything back from them. I have called there customer service number 1-800-754-6543 and It never puts you through to speak with an actual person, it's all pre-recorded. This crap is getting ridiculous! I want my account canceled NOW, and can't reach anybody to talk to. Mind you I call this number upward to twenty times a day and still nothing.. I have sent them comments on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/qlinkwireless and all they do is delete them, I'm getting really sick of all their crap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QLink-Wireless/Dania-Florida-33004/QLink-Wireless-Goverment-phone-provider-Safeline-Scammers-Fakes-Dania-Florida-1064635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QLink Wireless