Complaint Review: Qresolve

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: conrad — Coalville Utah United States of America
Qresolve
India haryana, Select State/Province United States of America

Qresolve Addie never gave me a regestration number for softwair I baught and paid for haryana, Other

Purchased and paid for registry  cleaning  software...Need a registration number to activate it.
They gave me a phone number to call (1-888-977-3765) . Called the number and could not get the
registration number to activate the software.

All I got was a salesperson (Addie) who was determined to sell me a service contract for my computer for about $200.  I am out the $35.00 I paid for the program, but never went for the contract.  I can prove they received the $35 by getting documentation from pay pal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qresolve/haryana-Select-StateProvince-/Qresolve-Addie-never-gave-me-a-regestration-number-for-softwair-I-baught-and-paid-for-hary-825245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qresolve