milk

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: arielmine — Surprise Arizona United States of America
qresolve

qresolve Eight harrowing hours of uncomprehendable telephone "assistance", left by agent with no internet at all Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

This service, qresolve, was purchased May 11, 2012 through Safecart, and an attempted use was made on August 12, 2012. After eight hours on the phone with people who could not be readily understood, with heavy accents, I was left with a promise to call back in thirty minutes. No call came through and I was left without internet access, even hardwired. My original request for help was to reconnect wirelessly, but at least I could reach the net with the ethernet cable. The next day, I called qresolve again and was told I needed to get more information from my ISP. The ISP had given me all the codes and information they had, but sine the net came into the modem without a problem, there was nothing they could do. On August 13, 2012, I called a reputable computer tech who came and connected all my devices wirelessly in less than two hours during which he also cleaned up the computer and removed qresolve from it. Late night on August 13, 2012, a person from qresolve called wanting to know if the problem had been resolved, and I angrily told her it had, by a local tech, and that I was asking for a full refund. On August 14,2012, an e mail was in my gmail, stating the ticket had been closed since the issue was resolved. I should have researched qresolve before I paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/qresolve/internet/qresolve-Eight-harrowing-hours-of-uncomprehendable-telephone-assistance-left-by-agent-927211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on qresolve

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,