Complaint Review: qresolve.com

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: pissedoff — New York New York United States of America
qresolve.com
441 Centerwood Drive Internet United States of America

qresolve.com based in India, qresolve ripped me off and corrupted my computer. They are con artists! Internet

qresolve.com is a computer & repair service based in India. The promise and guarantee that they will resolve any and all computer issues for a flat rate fee. This is all a lie! I called them to fix a minor problem and they took control of my windows PC via "logmein123.com" for remote access. The tech told me that he would fix all of my concerns and call me when he is done and assured me he would fix all issues and I could go about my business.

When he called back and he said he was done, he disconnected the online chat. Instantly I got back to work on my PC but find to my frightening conclusion that this tech damaged my PC and caused more damage than one could possible fathom. I tried calling back about 10 times during the day and spoke with many other people. Each time, they asked me to hold on while they did research. I asked if they knew what they were doing. No answer.

I think they were trying to out wait me as the last time when I asked for a supervisor I was placed on a 40 minute hold. There was one other tech who allegedly tried for about 30 seconds but could not go any further.

I did some research on this company who appears to have an address in Florida under the same name with the same trade. The address is 441 Centerwood Drive in Tarpon Springs Florida. I also found qresolve under the name of Quatro Global Private Limited in India. They literally destroyed my business as I had everything on the hard drive of that computer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/qresolvecom/internet/qresolvecom-based-in-India-qresolve-ripped-me-off-and-corrupted-my-computer-They-are-c-971429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on qresolve.com