Complaint Review: QRS Moving Company

• Reported By: Pam — Seal Beach California
QRS Moving Company
5800 E. 58th. Avenue, Commerce City, Co City of Commerce, Colorado USA

QRS Moving Company Can't keep a committment City of Commerce Colorado

First Call Movers put my moving job out for bid and QRS accepted the move. It was to be done Wed. 5/29 or Thurs. 5/30. The movers never showed or called. Friday a.m. 5/31 I was on the phone trying to find out what happened and was told QRS would be there that day. They never showed or called. Sat. a.m. 6/1, I was on the phone again to find out QRS would be there that day, Sat. Sat. came and went, no movers. Sun. a.m. 6/2. I was on the phone again to find out QRS would be there that day, Sunday. They never showed or called.  Monday morning 6/3, Carlos called from QRS and told me a driver would be there tomorrow (Tuesday) between 9:00 and 11:00. The truck showed up art 5:00 p.m. It took the movers 4 hours to load and finish paperwork then they were off, 6 days late. Unfortunately I had flown from California to Texas to assist my daughter in a move out of a relationship. These were very difficult circumstances since the man of the house had 3 children. Everyone was going balistic that she was leaving. It was the most uncomfortable situation that I have ever been in my entire life. One night, at extra expense, we had to get a hotel room. It almost got to the point that the police were going to be called due to the behavior of the man of the house.  Since this move occurred 6 days later than scheduled, I unfortunately missed an entire week of work at no pay. I also had to purchase additional medications since I had not brought enough. When the furniture was delivered (on time, within 2 days) I confronted Carlos about my aggravation with his company asking how they stay in business. I was told I would be compensated. QRS's idea of compensation was $200.00. This amount came from their Manager, Shawn. Not hardly enought to cover my additional expenses I had incurred because they were 6 days late. I would never recommend this company to anyone. They absolutely have no integrity nor care about their customers needs. I really feel I was shamed by this company. I will pass the word around in Colorado. You are better off getting a donkey.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QRS-Moving-Company/City-of-Commerce-Colorado-80222/QRS-Moving-Company-Cant-keep-a-committment-City-of-Commerce-Colorado-1058659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QRS Moving Company