Complaint Review: QRS Moving & Storage

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: badlymoved — Wisconsin United States of America
QRS Moving & Storage
5800 E 58th Ave Ste E, Commerce City, Colorado United States of America

QRS Moving & Storage Quality Relocation Services Horrible service from the moment they came in the door Commerce City , Colorado

This service is great at calling you to get you to sign with them.  They will certainly return those phone calls.  However...

The initial estimate was WAY off!  The guy asked me a few questions but was off by a few thousand dollars when the movers came to see what needed to be moved in person.

When we were watching, the movers were careful with our stuff.  But stuff we didn't see them packed was packed very poorly, and in some cases damaged.  When we watched the labeled the boxes, but if we turned our backs, we had boxes we had no idea what was inside until we opened them.

When I tried to get my stuff delivered, I got huge run-arounds from every representative I talked to.  I'd ask for something and they'd say they would call back and they never did - I was always doing the leg work.

They never knew where my stuff was or when it could be delivered.  When it was supposedly scheduled to ship, there was one guy who supposedly knew what was going on, but he wouldn't answer his phone for me or for the representatives (assuming they were actually calling him).

When the stuff was finally delivered, we didn't get a manifest to ensure that all the stuff was there.

When I tried calling to ask for the manifest, the driver wouldn't answer his phone.  When I called customer service, they said they'd get it to me but it has not happened.

When I have been trying to get an invoice for the service, all I get is answering machines with no phone calls.

Oh, and everyone thinks they are a manager, so don't believe that either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QRS-Moving-Storage/Commerce-City-Colorado-80022/QRS-Moving-Storage-Quality-Relocation-Services-Horrible-service-from-the-moment-they-cam-981434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QRS Moving & Storage