occurring

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: Keith — grand prairie Texas
Quail Ridge Apartments
1919 W Tarrant Rd. Grand Prairie, Texas USA

Quail Ridge Apartments Quality Estates Inc. "Do Not Move Here!" Grand Prairie Texas

Im posting this report to warn anyone who is thinking about renting an apartment from Quail Ridge Apartments in Grand Prairie Tx. The current issue im having with them is they put a notice on our door on the 20th of the month saying that we owed $240. We asked them where this $240 came from they claim that it was from a smaller balance from 2 months ago.

This is very unethical because we pay our rent in full by the first of the month but they apply the money to the late charges before any of it is applied to the actual rent. This apartment complex will lie to your face saying they will work with you and give you time to pay the late fees.

I refuse to keep throwing money into this black hole when they made the original mistake and cannot show me proof of when i was late in the past. Another red flag to me is that they will not give me the number to their coorperate office and no longer have an official website on the internet.

I honestly believe that the current managers at Quail Ridge know  there days of scamming residents is numbered and they are trying to get as much money as possible. I will take this to court, even if I lose my story needs to be heard so this doesnt happen to any one else who works hard and pays bills and rent on time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quail-Ridge-Apartments/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75050/Quail-Ridge-Apartments-Quality-Estates-Inc-Do-Not-Move-Here-Grand-Prairie-Texas-1095694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quail Ridge Apartments