Complaint Review: quality assurance auctions inc

• Submitted: Wed, November 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: Mohammad Albuzedi — Richmond Virginia
quality assurance auctions inc
2335 New Hyde Park Road, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 brooklyn, New York USA

quality assurance auctions inc quality assurance auctions incqaauctions.com qaauctions.netomhauto.comomhauto.netDonald HauckL IF THIS PERSON HAS TAKEN YOUR DEPOSIT PLEASE CONTACT AUTHORITIES brooklyn New York

To whom it may concern,

If Alex Rudsky and his multiple websites have solicited you. They stole your information from a company who paid and companies who paid 100,000's of thousands of dollars for. I myself never registered on their site. I actually registered on one site Salvageworld.net . To make a long story short when qaauctions.com called me. I asked how they got my number. They said they purchased lists of people interested in cars. I then contacted Salvageworld.net and they told me they do not sell their lists that would be idiotic. I looked into it further then I realized that I was being solicited by a former employee who was a director of sales. After probing into this I then asked myself this man is in Brooklyn, has an address from Alabama then he has banks in different parts of New york, further more no credibility. [continued below]....

..... This man was also fired for stealing, diverting company funds, customers and sabotaging hundreds upon hundreds of deals. If you happen to have fallen a victim because you assumed they were legitimate, I suggest you contact the DMV inspectors and investigators who are looking into the following web sites qaauctions.com , qaauctions.net , omhauto.net and omhauto.com . OMH stands for Old Merchants Holdings. This was an old company used by Alex and his associates to sell mortgages. BUYER BEWARE. Here are the relative contacts you will need.  If he has taken your deposit please do a charge back do not send cash. I was taken for a fool and he would not refund me my money and he did not even delivery my friend his vehicle.

Debra Moye

Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles
Division of Motorist Services
Bureau of Motor Vehicle Field Operations
Region 1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quality-assurance-auctions-inc/brooklyn-New-York-11204/quality-assurance-auctions-inc-quality-assurance-auctions-incqaauctionscom-qaauctionsne-1099195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quality assurance auctions inc