Complaint Review: Quality Auto Parts

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: Virginia — Bogart Georgia
Quality Auto Parts
3420 N Elson Ave Suite#1 Chicago, Illinois USA

Quality Auto Parts Ordered transmission for 2000 toyota corolla company took 603.99 out of my debit account within 10 seconds . They send the wrong transmission called company company said I had to return to get correct part . I said not paying shipping on your error I want what I ordered and you charged me for. They send another transmission exactly same as first now have a matching pair. Neither will fit my car requested my money back so I could get my car repaired so I could go to work. These people are so stupid you cant taqlk to them.  Chicago Illinois

Purchased a 2000 Toyota Corolla transmisssion paid 603.99 money was taken out of my account in a matter of seconds company sent wrong transmission.  Advised company about problem they said I would have to ship back at my expense advised company not my error, they shipped another transmission same as first one .

Asked company to refund my money so I could buy another transmission.  this started on 4/23/13 today is 5/21/13 still have not received my refund.  due to this long wait I have lost my job and and had to go to emergency room twice due to high blood pressure from trying to deal with these stupid people.  I am 65 years old and cant take any more of this company.

I want to sue them for job lost and mental anguish.  You cant talk to these people thay want shut up and let you speak

I would not advise any one to buy any thing from this company

Long story short it is a month later I still dont have a transmission or money. I have liost my job due to no transportation two trips to hospital for high blood pressure I am a senior citizen and cant deal with stupidity on this companys part. I ordered in good faith have been put on hold for hours at a time these people only know how to lie they certainly dont know how to listen. My intention is to sue this company for lost of job and mental anguish. They keep promising to rwefund my money but no one has done it yet today is the 21st day of May I ordered transmission on April 23,2013 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Auto-Parts/Chicago-Illinois-60618/Quality-Auto-Parts-Ordered-transmission-for-2000-toyota-corolla-company-took-60399-out-o-1052675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Auto Parts