Complaint Review: quality auto sound

8402 w colfax ave lakewood, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 3032322570
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

quality auto sound told me that i would get a refund.....no work done... they lied lakewood , Colorado

*Author of original report: update/spoke with manager

*Author of original report: quality auto sound

I went here to see if they had  a stereo that would work with my dvd player. I was informed by ronnie that the tech would need to look at it. i found a stereo that was withen my price range. he told me that they could look at it that same day. I asked him if they would call me once they knew if it would work with my dvd player or not and if it was not going to work would i get a refund. I was told yes on both .

I recieved a call about 10 mins later saying that it was not going to work so i told ronnie not to do any work and i would come get my car. I then came right back and got my car. I asked ronnie how long before my money would be back on my card. i was told by monday. I never recieved my money and when i called back there, ronnie played stupid like he never told me this. i asked for a corporate number and he told me to go online. I will never do any business here again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quality-auto-sound/lakewood-Colorado-80215/quality-auto-sound-told-me-that-i-would-get-a-refundno-work-done-they-lied-lakew-952489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quality auto sound

update/spoke with manager

AUTHOR: trenda - (USA)

i recieved a call from the manager ernie. very nice guy, he reseached this for me and this has been resolved.

quality auto sound

AUTHOR: trenda - (United States of America)

the manage has contacted me and this has been resolved to my satisfaction.