Complaint Review: Quality Auto Sound

• Phone: (303) 232-2570
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

Quality Auto Sound No No Refund Policy!? Littleton Colorado

Quality Auto Sound has the worst service I have ever experienced in my life.

First of all I walked in and know one was in the store, no one behind the desk. Just loud music blasting in my ears. I went in on Saturday October 5, 2013 to buy an amp for subs in my car that werent working because of what I presumed to be an old amp. I bought a Jensen 900 power amp for $140 which I now know is WAY too much money for that type of amp.

When I returned home from buying the amp(after waiting in the store for an attendant to finish his chit-chat in the back room) my dad figured out that the wires in the back of the subs had just come undone a little bit and that the problem turned out not being the subs. He told me to return the brand new amp.

I went back to the store the monday, October 7th to return it. I walked in and again no one was in the store until I had been standing at the counter for a few minutes. I told him my situation, that I hadn't even opened the box and I would like to get the $140 dollars which I had paid in cash that I, a 16 year old high schooler, had worked hard to earn. Of course the man says there are no refunds and there is absolutely nothing he can do. What kind of policy is that!?

He advised me to take it to a pawn shop, which I tried to do, but said they would only but it for $20, which is understandable for something so cheap as that amp. Obviously I didnt sell it. So now the amp is on craigslist where I am waiting to see if there is any way I could possibly get any of my hard earned money back from a store whom had cheaped me out of $140.

Terrible servise, terrible prices, terrible policys, there is now way I would ever go back to that store or any Quality Auto Sound ever, and there is no way I will ever recommend anything about that store other than it is horrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Auto-Sound/Littleton-Colorado-80123/Quality-Auto-Sound-No-No-Refund-Policy-Littleton-Colorado-1091499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Auto Sound