Complaint Review: Quality Property Management

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Stuart — centrall point Oregon United States of America
Quality Property Management
317 Howard St. Medford, Oregon United States of America

Quality Property Management As an employee I was told to "stick it to the tenant" Medford, Oregon

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Stuart is an idiot

*Author of original report: This is slander and totally false

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This ex-co-worker is wacked

I was amazed how these people did business. They are ripoff's I worked for them for about a year.

I was told the day I was hired by Bob Rood (the CEO) that I needed to (stick it to the tenant and If they don't like it let them take us to court). He also added that ( "most of the tenants cant afford to file a lawsuit against us".  I was asked to do a lot of unethical things. He never paid his bills on time.
accounts were always suspended because they were unpaid. This man fired me because I would not screw over his tenants. They are snakes in the grass. His son also works at the company. Robert Rood threaten'd me the day he dropped off my check At my house. (Quietly told me that he was a mixed martial artist, to watch my back and that he would love to blow my head off with his .22 cal.). I immediately called the sheriff and reported that. This company needs to be shut down.

They suck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Property-Management/Medford-Oregon-97504/Quality-Property-Management-As-an-employee-I-was-told-to-stick-it-to-the-tenant-Medford-1006778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Property Management

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Stuart is an idiot

AUTHOR: #1grandma - ()

Stuart is a total IDIOT.  I used to think I liked him.  In fact, I think I was the ONLY one who liked his dumb a**.  He's just pissed he got busted for stealing the company van and threatening Robert.  He knows good and well that Robert could kick his sorry alcoholic a*s without even breaking a sweat!!!!!  QPM is the best place to work.  I love my job and the people I work with now that the idiot is gone.  Stuart, suck it up you big p***y.  Be a man.

This is slander and totally false

AUTHOR: exemployee - (United States of America)

First of all there was never a Aaron that worked at Quality property management  At least when I worked there. Alcohol was never used on the job. LOL, and I was never asked or talked to about alcohol. Although the one person that has worked there for several years would go home every day at about two pm to smoke pot.. I know first hand because he trained me and I was riding with him. he wanted me to smoke with him but I refused... He knows who he is. I don't need to put his name here. His name will come out in court. Yes he was given a drug test but he wore his synthetic urine belt and gave the synthetic urine for a sample...Second I never missed work unless I was sick. There has been  co workers that were arrested because of theft and Heroin. I dont know who this Aaron is? probably another game that ceo Bob rood or his son  is playing. But what they said is slander and I may file suit in a court of law. What I said was truth... what they are saying is bull.... They even admitted to hear the sane thing about "sticking it to the tenent". So I will find out who you are and will see you in court....IDIOT.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This ex-co-worker is wacked

AUTHOR: Aaron S - (United States of America)

I worked with Stuart Baker for about 1 year at Quality Property management. He was quite the drama queen. All I can say i that his work was sub-par. He frequently would sleep and drink on the job. When we would question him, he would yell at us...Then claim we were persecuting him. WTF? I hated that he virtually got away with murder and QPM failed to fire him. In fact, I am still pissed that QPM never fired him until he failed to show up for work, while keeping the company van for personal use. I am sure Stuarts comments here have very little significance with reality. We often had to pick up his slack as he would not complete jobs nor pull his weight for the team.  Do not trust what he says.

Concerning Bob Roods statements about "stick it to the tenants"...I remember similar comments. However, I also remember Bob saying: Many tenants will try to take our owners money by not being responsible for what they damage. They try to stick it to our owners....We need to stick it to those type of tenants- and hold them responsible for their actions. Stuarts statements are out of context, and misleading to say the least.