Complaint Review: quantum foods,llc

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: jay — ellisville Mississippi United States of America
quantum foods,llc
750 so. schmidt rd., boilingbrook, Illinois United States of America

quantum foods,llc midwester brand steaks bad steaks,different dates in box quanity,and over priced boilingbrook, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: SATISFIED CUSTOMER

A vendor pulled up in my driveway selling frozen steaks.he said a neighbor on the next street was not at home and he was unable yo make his delivery.He said he would make me a great deal on some steaks. I put them on the grll and did the usual seasoning. they were so tuff, we could not eat them,we gave them to the dogs. I bought two cases. The date on the case was 1/16/12,but when I opened the case the date on the boxes was 3/18/11??? after adding up the case weight of 18.125 lbs. x 2=36.24 lbs and I paid $318.00, you do the math and 12 lbs were hamburger patties. What a rip off. Supplers should be responsiable for there vendors!  Watch out for Midwestern Brand steaks deliverded to your door! J.L.  Ellisville, Ms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quantum-foodsllc/boilingbrook-Illinois-60440/quantum-foodsllc-midwester-brand-steaks-bad-steaksdifferent-dates-in-box-quanityand-ove-838685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quantum foods,llc

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

AUTHOR: Carnivore - (United States of America)

I also purchase Midwestern Brand meats but have had nothing but great expiriences. My meatman, Dave, comes to my house one a month to fill up my freezer and the meat eats great and all labels match. It looks like you were bamboozled by a scam artist and I think it is your responsibilty to not become someone's sucker.