Complaint Review: Qucik-Sell Liquidators The Zaken Company

• Submitted: Sat, November 30, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 30, 2002

• Reported By:Euless Tx
Qucik-Sell Liquidators The Zaken Company
13034 Jolette Ave. Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

Quick-Sell Liquidators The Zaken Company ripoff, Granada Hills California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

well I was also scamed by Zaken Company (Quick-Sell Liquidators)it is now apparent to me. I only figured this out a couple of days ago when trying to get some help from them and recieved no response.

Every time I tryied calling there phone was either busy or you get a recording, I've also tried faxing with no response from them. I've spent $498 for the Lifetime Directory $170 for the stationary and $150 or $200 for the course.

I was very excited about this buiseness opportunity and have worked hard on it trying to get everthing ready to make a valiant effort.

I bought a fax machine $250, even had the phone company put distictive ring on my line for the fax, filed a business name with the county and alot of other things a person would do to get things rolling.
I'm only hoping now that I'm able to get my credit card company to stop the charges for the stationary I ordered on 11-25-02.

I'm going to ask for my money back from Zaken but from the looks of it that would most likely get me no response from them.

I hope no one else works this hard only to be let down and feel you've been HAD. I'm going to try and fill for mail fraud with the postmaster and call any complaint authority I can think of to complain to to see what happens.

PLEASE DON'T HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THE ZAKEN COMPANY or QUICK-SELL LIQUIDATORS or it will only cost you the felling of being HAD by THEIVES!!!!

Don
Euless, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2002 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Qucik-Sell-Liquidators-The-Zaken-Company/Granada-Hills-California-91344/Quick-Sell-Liquidators-The-Zaken-Company-ripoff-Granada-Hills-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-36630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Qucik-Sell Liquidators The Zaken Company

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC