Complaint Review: Queen Virgin Remy Ltd.

• Submitted: Sat, November 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: southernbelle — Greenwood South Carolina
Queen Virgin Remy Ltd.
PO BOX 161156 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Queen Virgin Remy Ltd. WORST MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Atlanta Georgia

Queen Virgin Remy has the worst customer service ever! I had to cancel 2 of My hair appointments because they sent me the wrong order and then the order was late arriving. They left out one of my hair bundles, in which they actuall sent me the wrong order. When I called to check on the shipment of that bundle, I was supposed to be on hold when the manager("Mr. McKinley") insulted me by stating, "What woman do you know by the name of ________!"

When I heard the manger make the statement, the customer service rep immediately hung up the phone on me, I guess to keep me from hearing the conversation. I called back to get some resolve on when my excluded hair bundle would be shipped and to speak with the manager ("Mr. McKinley") about his unprofessionalism. He was very rude, he didn't apologize for the nasty comment he made about my name and hung up on me. I called to check on the excluded hair bundle 3 days later after not receiving it in the mail again, only to find they blocked my cell phone number from calling the company.

I called from a different number and was able to get through. The customer service rep told me they never shipped it and refunded me for the excluded bundle. I was lied to about my order multiple times, my hair appointment had to be canceled for a third time, I was insulted and disrespected over the phone by management, and left to order my missing bundle from another hair company company. I will never order from this company again and I've stopped referring my clients to them as well!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queen-Virgin-Remy-Ltd/Atlanta-Georgia-30321/Queen-Virgin-Remy-Ltd-WORST-MANAGEMENT-AND-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-EVER-Atlanta-Georgia-1099878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queen Virgin Remy Ltd.