• Report: #1019230

• Reported By: Cheated customer — United States of America
Queen virgin remy
Alanta, Georgia United States of America

Queen virgin remy Long shipping, fake remy and virgin hair Alanta, Georgia

Queen virgin remy is full of s***. Okay I found them on Instagram and YouTube by searching for cheap Virginia hair. YouTube had many mixed reviews and Instagram had only positive reviews. So of course i thought it was okay I received my taxes and went ahead and added the money to my paypal account.

It took about 3 days to process i bought the bundle pack (4 packs of indian remy 14 inch for $75). Good deal right??? Okay I went ahead and paid. They do next day shipping and 2-3 days priority shipping for $15 or expres. I chose priority i paid Wednesday and recieved the queen remy email and paypal tracking number the next day. A couple hours later i got a Call saying it isn't in stock and will be back in stock in 2 to 3 days i recieved the new shipping letter only from queen virgin remy this time no paypal and no tracking code.

Okay I called and the nice young told me that I should receive the hair on Monday or Tuesday. Okay Monday was Presidents' Day so of course i wouldn't get it then. Then Tuesday came, very excited then i got that phone call from queen virgin remy stating that the hair is not in stock an that they would give me virgin wavy hair instead. She never said which kind and i didnt get any type of email this time. very worried, the next day i got the same call stating the same thing and I asked what kind it was and she said indian remy wtf. Why would she say virgin the first time okay watever I'm supposed to recieve it on Thursday or Friday ok Thursday passes. I'm thinking I'm about to get bulls****** again and I recieve the hair Friday after a date with my bf.

I was relieved, I opened the pack and took the 4 bundles out my mother touched it and said is this supposed to be virgin( she said this in disgust). I said no it remy. I'm not gonna lie it was soft and pretty. But there were red green gray white and yellow strings all out through the hair so i had to cut them and it smelled like beauty supply store hair. Also the length of the wefts are so short. Arm length and I'm a small girl i used 2 1/2 packs for a partial normaly i only use 1 1/2.

I have bought remy hair before and it lasted me past a year. I washed the hair twice a month. I reinstalled it alot. Queen virgin remy's hair is already tangled And i sew it in yesterday.....very wierd. I tried to post a negative review on their instagram and they blocked and deleted my message. And before I ever ordered i was trying to ask people how long did it last and I got blocked on my other account. They don't let people post negative reviews, that's how I was fooled. They know it is crap hair and when they see this they will probably try and make i seem like I'm lieing or don't know hair. Smh.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queen-virgin-remy/Alanta-Georgia-/Queen-virgin-remy-Long-shipping-fake-remy-and-virgin-hair-Alanta-Georgia-1019230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queen virgin remy