Complaint Review: Queen Virgin Remy

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: nyeda — atlanta Georgia
Queen Virgin Remy
572 edgewood ave atlanta, Georgia USA

Queen Virgin Remy Queen Virgin Remy on Edgwood DONT GET RIPPED OFF!! WORST HAIR IN LIFE!!!!! atlanta Georgia

*General Comment: I agree

*Consumer Comment: Purchased the hair too

*General Comment: I agree awful hair!!!

Queen Virgin Remy has the worst service and hair in ATL!! First of all when I walked in, the only person who aknowledge me was the guy that I guess does the make up. He was very friendly and welcome me to the store. Then I see a slew of stripper looking chicks come out the back, lookin at me like "What?" like I was their to see them or something!! I purchased my hair and within 1 week it was so matted up I could not even get a comb thru it!! I was sooooo pissed off!! I put nuthing diffrent on it than I do any of my othe hair n the past. Queen Virgin Remy hair is cheap and NOT 100% Virgin!! Dont get fooled!! Dont trade place wit what Ive been thru(color purple voice)!!!!. But Seriously I felt like I had been held at gun point and robbed, this was the worst hair experience I have ever had in my life! I ended up spending almost $700 in 2 weeks after having to take that cheap a*s hair out so soon and getting it done over. I have witnesses andI would like to see the owner so could her/him a piece of my mind!!! DONT LET ME CATCH YOU OUT ON THE STREETS CAUSE IMA GET MY MONEY BACK OUTCHA ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!! QUEEN VIRGIN REMY HAS THE WORST SERVICE AND HAIR IN ATLANTA!! DONT BE FOOLED!! DONT GO IN THEIR AND GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY TO A BUNCH OF COLLEGE STIPPERS!! THE HAIR IS CHEAP PLEASE DONT GET RIPPED OFF LIKE I DID!!! SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT TRU GLORY, BUT I AINT NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH THEIR HAIR!! EVER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queen-Virgin-Remy/atlanta-Georgia-30312/Queen-Virgin-Remy-Queen-Virgin-Remy-on-Edgwood-DONT-GET-RIPPED-OFF-WORST-HAIR-IN-LIFE-1054941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queen Virgin Remy

#1 General Comment

I agree

AUTHOR: Disappointed - ()

This has the be the most horrible hair I've ever bought besides my in expensive hair that I put in for a few days and get rid of. This company needs to be bought out to the public. What a waste of money and time !!!!

Purchased the hair too

AUTHOR: shunshun22 - ()

I purchased the hair as well and I am trying to figure out what steps should be taking so that I can get rembursed or something . My hair matted up after a day !

#3 General Comment

I agree awful hair!!!

AUTHOR: Never again buying from QVR - ()

Dont be fooled this hair is horrible. Ordered from them and was burned 3 times but paying for and having bad hair installed never again!!!!