Complaint Review: queenofholloway.com

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Antoninavs — Moscow Other
queenofholloway.com
Internet China

queenofholloway.com contact@queenofholloway.com I want to warn everyone! I bought this dress in the store. A lot of things they do not have in stock. I paid for express delivery and they dont send my dresses not respond to e-mail. They are not warned that they do not have in stock, I needed models. I demand from them their money back and I will always write bad reviews. Never buy here-they steal money. Internet

I want to warn everyone! I bought this dress in the store. A lot of things they do not have in stock. I paid for express delivery and onipropali not respond to e-mail. They are not warned that they do not have in stock, I needed models. I demand from them their money back and I will always write bad reviews. Never buy here-they vsteal money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 02:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/queenofhollowaycom/internet/queenofhollowaycom-contactqueenofhollowaycom-I-want-to-warn-everyone-I-bought-this-dre-1069277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on queenofholloway.com