Complaint Review: Queensboro Shirt Company

• Submitted: Tue, January 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: Emily — wilmington North Carolina U.S.A.
Queensboro Shirt Company
1400 Marstellar St Wilmington, North Carolina United States of America

Queensboro Shirt Company WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER Wilmington, North Carolina

*General Comment: Satisfied 3 years

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied customer

To make a very long story short - I ordered custom printed T-shirts from this company to both sell and distribute as promotional material for the musician with whom I work. The location of the tours for which the shirts were needed were across the country - Washington State and California.

I received proofs of the artwork and guaranteed delivery dates.  The first batch of shirts arrived one day late and were completely wrong - incorrect quantities (per size AND total), color and artwork.  I contacted the company immediately and they promised a corrected order would arrive the following day.  (Now, 2 days into this tour).  The shirts arrived the following day and the quantities, and color were STILL incorrect.  The logo and printing were so washed out they were barely visible.  The photo in the logo was illegible as a photo.  Not only were these completely unusable, but I had to pay over $100 to ship them back to NC from Washington.

The second order of shirts (for the second leg of the tour) were also incorrect in the same fashion as the Washington shirts.  I also had to pay to ship these back to NC - another $100.

I faxed TWO long letters to the president of this company and received absolutely NO response, however I continue to receive at least one e-mail daily hawking their products.  No one from this company took the time to contact me and discuss the situation.  I did receive a voice mail on my cell telling me that I could SHIP THE SHIRTS BACK TO THEM.

I cannot believe that customer service means so little to these folks.  In a combination of shirt cost, lost revenue, lost goodwill and extra shipping charges, this company cost me about $5000.  (and still send me e-mail)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Queensboro-Shirt-Company/Wilmington-North-Carolina-28401/Queensboro-Shirt-Company-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-EVER-Wilmington-North-Carolina-556992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Queensboro Shirt Company

#1 General Comment

Satisfied 3 years

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

I can only report my experience. For 3 years I have used Queensboro for our official clothing, both for company use and to sell on our Queensboro store. We are extremely pleased with their customer servicve as well as product quality. On two occassions I personal had an issue and they immediately made it right. Not one complaint from our online store.

Satisfied customer

AUTHOR: RMichaels - ()

I have used Queensboro for more than 3 years and have not one complaint. Their work is excellent and the products top shelf. There were two problems with a jacket and shirt. Both were resolved above and beyond my expectations.