Complaint Review: Quest Fine Jewelers

Quest Fine Jewelers
8430 Lee Highway Fairfax, Virginia United States of America

Quest Fine Jewelers Upity,Uptight, & Unfriendly Fairfax, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Try again

I was referred from Yelp to visit this jewelry store so last weekend I did and what a Mistake, when I entered the store I had to be buzzed in...there was an abundance of customers In the showroom awaiting to be serviced...so I thought "this is great there busy so they must be Pretty good" so I had noooo problem waiting my turn. well when it was my turn to be serviced I explained to the sales women I wanted a custome design. This women was extremely rude and Snooty rooty. she explains in an condesending manner that theonly custome designer On shift that day was busy attending to another customer I asked the saleswomen if I could Wait she said well as you can see were short staffed he will not be available to meet you should Make an appoinment and comeback. I let this snooty women know I drove almost 2 hrs to get Here and I would like to wait. She then advised me that she's sorry but at this time they were just too busy not only Did the ONLY custom designer not have to to see me that day but this jewelry store seemed to be all Over The place. sheesh talk about unorganized. the one custom designer didn't have time for me. the snooty women who blew me off and began helping another person. There was another women looked as if she was fumbling all over the place..andthere was anotherWomen waiting on two people at once. This place needs To improv on customer service and how they treat peple. I hope this complaint reaches the owner of Quest Jewelers because this store is stuck up and you need to know how consumers feel!

I will nevr comeback here again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quest-Fine-Jewelers/Fairfax-Virginia-/Quest-Fine-Jewelers-UpityUptight-Unfriendly-Fairfax-Virginia-738113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quest Fine Jewelers

Try again

AUTHOR: Savvy Shopper - ()

It makes sense to have an appointment to discuss a custom design piece.  Sorry about your 2 hour drive, but contact the store(s) before you make that long journey.  Based on my experience with various jewelry stores, I've always had to make an appointment unless I intend to purchase/view an already made piece in the showroom.  I've been lucky a few times though and was able to get that special attention when the stores weren't busy.  Sounds like you were there during a rush holiday period or something.  For a custom design, you WILL want that private and uninterrupted time with the designer.

I can't comment on the rudeness though.  Most places in the DC area are staffed with rude people.  Fast food, banks, grocery stores, department stores, car dealerships... all rude.  At least the sales woman apologized - which is a rarity in this area.

Good luck with your custom piece.