Complaint Review: QUIBIDS

Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma United States of America

QUIBIDS COMPANY QUIBIDS SCAM Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma

*Author of original report: QuiBids Scam site

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Support

This is a scam site, nothing less.  I watched as my winning bid disappear when the clock hit zero and in seconds, started up again on what I had actually won.  then I get this message about a camera I won.

Date Purchased: 11/16/2010 1:52
Purchase Type: Auction (#178953601)
Order Status: Processed
Tracking Information: We were not provided with a tracking number for this specific order. Look for your item in the mail soon!

??????  this company needs to be kicked off the internet and refund the people they suckered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUIBIDS/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-/QUIBIDS-COMPANY-QUIBIDS-SCAM-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-663663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QUIBIDS

QuiBids Scam site

AUTHOR: stevens5210 - (United States of America)

Shortly after I posted on about QuiBids and their scams, my bank account began to become depleted in less than 20 seconds.  Not only did it NOT stop, but it came it blows of the same amount over 258 times causing overdraft fees and wiping us completely out.  Unauthorized withdraws and continued attempts at withdraws over the process of 6 hours creating one awful mess for us.  We have yet to recover from the seriousiness of this.

UPDATE: Class action lawsuit filed against Quibids 11/30/2010.  They took from us without permission or autiorization over 2,000.00 in less than 6 hours.

Contact Support

AUTHOR: J4me10 - (United States of America)

We are not a scam.  I'm sorry to hear about your loss - auctions can be very competitive. Did you contact our support on this particular auction?  We're happy to resolve any issue(s) you may have.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC