Complaint Review: Quibids.com

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Dane — Hixson Tennessee United States of America
Quibids.com
1601 NW Expressway, ste. 1500 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Quibids.com Charged $60 dollars to my checking account without even asking me if I wanted it too. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the confusion!

*Consumer Comment: Slow down

*Consumer Comment: IDIOT

I signed up for Quibids.com thinking I would be charged after I won a bet. But, finding out right away that i was charged $60 dollars immediately after signing up without even being asked if I wanted to be charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quibidscom/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-/Quibidscom-Charged-60-dollars-to-my-checking-account-without-even-asking-me-if-I-wanted-906837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quibids.com

We apologize for the confusion!

AUTHOR: J4me10 - (USA)

We sincerely do apologize for any confusion you may have experienced on Quibids. However,on Quibids you will never be charged for anything without your consent.

Quibids is a pay-to-play system. Creating an account is free, but participating in auctions on the site is not. You first have to purchase bids in packages to use in the auctions. They are .60 a piece, and can be found in packages from 45 all the way up to 300 bids. After you have successfully purchased a bid package, you are free to bid in auctions on the site.

At any time, if you would like a refund on your unused bids, we would be happy to process you a refund. If you would like to contact us personally with any further questions, you can do so by phone at 1-855-QUIBIDS, or by email at support@quibids.com.

Sincerely,

Quibids Support

Slow down

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Count to 10 Nancy, have a nice day

IDIOT

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Are you the mayor of Idiotville? Why did you list this report undr medical expert witness?  Also did you bother to READ on Quibids sight how things work?  I'll bet not.  You HAD to have given them you account information .  I suggest you stay away from ALL those penny auction sights.