Complaint Review: Quick Lube

• Reported By: Tisa — tampa Florida
Quick Lube
3550 n 40th st Tampa, Florida USA

Quick Lube A Repair Nightmare Tampa Florida

My nightmare began on Oct.the 11th,.2013.I brought my car in to get my water pump fixed.On Oct.the 12th i was told that my car was no good i had a blown head gasket.When i crunk my car up it was rattling.I took it to my mechanic friend which he's ASE cert works from home.Wow no blown gasket the oil was changed three times no water in my oil and no smoke coming from tail pipe.The rattling was the timing chain not properly installed. I was giving a 30 day warranty. I work Mon to Fri about 30 minutes away.These people would never work around my schedule.So,finally on Nov.8th,2013 i brought my car for the much needed repair.Omg on nov.9th i picked my car up and it's running worst than before.These people told me now it was a car ignition coil #5 misfire.Got that changed somewhere else.Smh its my timing chain not adjusted right. They closed at 5 so i had waited till Nov.the 11th i brought it back again. [continued below]....

.....They was very nasty and rude so i had to call law enforcement.Of course its a civil matter.They refuse to fix my car now im in an expensive compact rental.I will be turning my rental in on Nov the 13th.I guess I'm on the bus or a finding a ride to work and my spn to daycare.I gave these people aka idiots $496....I need justice and fast....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quick-Lube/Tampa-Florida-33610/Quick-Lube-A-Repair-Nightmare-Tampa-Florida-1098582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quick Lube