Complaint Review: quick mart

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Brittany3173 — castleton New York
quick mart
Columbia turnpike east Greenbush, New York USA

quick mart Pumped $15 of gas at pump they charged $54.19 still waiting for transaction to clear to get money back east Greenbush New York

I used the outside gas pump and paid with my debit card.  I pumped $15.00 worth of gas and left the store.  Afterwards I was notified by my credit card company that they charged $54.19 to my card.  I called the cc company and made them aware I did not use that amount nor did I agree to have that amount withdrawn.  She stated some gas stations when using the outside pump charge an over amount to make sure the original amount is covered and once they claim the funds I will get the difference back. Although she's never seen such an excessive increase in amount but that my money should be back within 24 hours.  It has been two days and my money still hasn't been returned.  How is this even lega? They basically steal your money and now you have to wait for whenever for them to return it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quick-mart/east-Greenbush-New-York/quick-mart-Pumped-15-of-gas-at-pump-they-charged-5419-still-waiting-for-transaction-to-1127222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quick mart