Complaint Review: quickdvddelivery.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: jamille — monroe Utah
27 a walnut st west chester, Pennsylvania USA

quickdvddelivery.com I ordered $59.78 worth of product that was taken out of my account. I never received my product and no one from the company will return phone calls emails or texts. They ripped my off and I would like my money back. west chester Pennsylvania

I ordered $59.78 worth of product that I was charged for but never recieved.The company will not return my phone calls, emails or texts. I never recieved any product or money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quickdvddeliverycom/west-chester-Pennsylvania-19382/quickdvddeliverycom-I-ordered-5978-worth-of-product-that-was-taken-out-of-my-account-1099744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quickdvddelivery.com