Complaint Review: QUICKDVDDELIVERY.COM

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: James — SPRING HILL Florida
QUICKDVDDELIVERY.COM
112 COURTHOUSE ALLEY-GATE, WESTCHESTER, PA 19380 WESTCHESTER, Pennsylvania USA

QUICKDVDDELIVERY.COM AKA DOUG STEIMEL-OWNER. COULD BE ALIAS AS HE IS A DECEPTIVE SCUMBAG. DELIVERED ONLY PARTIAL ORDER BUT CHARGED CREDIT CARD FOR FULL. WILL NOT CREDIT BALANCE OR ACKNOWLEDGE EMAILS OR TEXTS WESTCHESTER Pennsylvania

On June 2nd 2013, I ordered 102 dvds which came out to be a total of $351.17. Per every $100 you spent with them they would also send you 10 bonus dvds (no choice). I was supposed to receive 102 dvds plus 30 free ones. Ten days later I received 73 dvds, some where defective and looked used and some where not the right ones. A hand written letter by the owner, whose name may or may not be, Doug Steimel stated: "I am working on the rest of the order and the free ones." Needless to say, he's full of dung. This is a ploy to let you think that the rest of the order will soon be delivered to you when in fact, it will not.

I emailed several times and also texted the number on the website, and although I did receive an email that my $134.68 difference would be credit and I should see it within a few days, it was not. It has been almost a month since the order and I have since put in a dispute with my credit card company against this company.

I have also seen numerous complaints against this company by other victims on other websites. This is a sham company and a fraud. This is also credit card fraud and I will pursue them for credit card fraud. I advise all victims to due the same and shut this scumbag bastard down and have him jailed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUICKDVDDELIVERYCOM/WESTCHESTER-Pennsylvania-19380/QUICKDVDDELIVERYCOM-AKA-DOUG-STEIMEL-OWNER-COULD-BE-ALIAS-AS-HE-IS-A-DECEPTIVE-SCUMBAG-1062812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QUICKDVDDELIVERY.COM