Complaint Review: quicke-mart

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ken — Eustis Florida United States of America
quicke-mart

quicke-mart Ebay Seller - quicke-mart Lies, deception and still no item. Internet, Internet

A friend of mine found a low energy LED clip on aquarium / fish tank light on Ebay and bought one for himself on a Monday evening (May 29, 2012). The next morning I went ahead and bought 2 of them from the same seller (quicke-mart).

In the ad it stated that Item location: USA, United States. I then got notification that the item shipped (supposedly) on May 31, 2012. But the seller did not send me any tracking information. I tried contacting the seller that same day. And then again on June 7, 2012.

Here was my message to the seller.
 Dear quicke-mart,
 This is my second attempt to receive shipping information on the item I have purchased from you. Please contact me ASAP!
 - kenhfhq
 ------
 I finally got a response after that which is as follows.
 Dear kenhfhq,
 My apologies for not getting back sooner. USPS tracking number is RA428414873CN. I expect it to arrive sometime early next week.
 - quicke-mart
 ------
 In the meantime my friend has received his light. So I go to the USPS website this is what I see.

Processed Through Sort Facility  June 08, 2012, 9:28 am BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP  Registered Mail
Acceptance  June 07, 2012, 2:17 am  CHINA PEOPLES REP

So I was confused and a little annoyed. The item supposedly shipped on the May 31, 2012 from the USA but the first report from the USPS is that the item was received on June 7, 2012 (8 days later) in China.

I sent a follow up to the seller.

Dear quicke-mart,

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW MY ORDER SUPPOSEDLY SHIPPED ON MAY 31, 2012 BUT THAT IT JUST WAS REPORTED THAT THE "item has been processed through a sort facility in BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP at 9:28 am on June 08, 2012."

YOU HAVE AVOIDED CONTACT TIL NOW. HOW DID IT SHIP A WEEK / 8 DAYS AGO IF IT JUST SHIPPED YESTERDAY? YOU ALSO LIED ABOUT WHERE THE PRODUCT WAS SHIPPING FROM. TERRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE. IF I KNEW IT WAS SHIPPING FROM OUT OF THE COUNTRY I WOULD HAVE NEVER ORDERED IT. I WILL BE CONTACTING BOTH EBAY AND PAYPAL.

- kenhfhq

I have still yet to receive any response. I have resent that message multiple times now. Still no response.

So here I am out money. Nothing but aggravation to show for it. And a seller who refuses to respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quicke-mart/internet/quicke-mart-Ebay-Seller-quicke-mart-Lies-deception-and-still-no-item-Internet-Interne-896235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quicke-mart