Complaint Review: Quicken Loans And All Of Their Lying, Cheating Employees

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2008

• Reported By:Southampton Pennsylvania
Quicken Loans And All Of Their Lying, Cheating Employees
quickenloans.com Livonia, Michigan U.S.A.

Quicken Loans And All Of Their Lying, Cheating Employees They lied to us, threatened to n ot close our loan and then bascially told us to take our loan and shove it! Livonia Michigan

WE applied for our first mortgage with Quicken and after the initial application we were told good news we are approved, now go find a house and make an offer.
We did just that. And then it all went to hell after that. At first they were nice and informative, but then as the closing date got closer they started requesting more info. then wanted us to resend info. we already gave, the prob lem was they waited until one week before closing.

Finally the friday before we close(we close on the following wed.) we were sent an email, not throug the official website, but private stating we needed another 6 documents! I called my mortgage banker, Payal, who assured me that they were not neccessary, then hrs later we were told by another person, Carly, yes we did. I called and called to no avail, no one answered, I finally spoke with Jeff(from the presidents office) who assured me he would contact Payal or her boss and clear this up, well NOTHING was cleared up!!!

Sat. morning I call again and finally spoke with Ryan, Payal's boss who after an hour assured me don' worry we don't need the documents, 15 mins later Payal called and once again reassured me we don't need the documents, so e did not get them. I was then suppose to hear from Ryam by 11am Monday morning, guess what, NO CALL!!!! But at 1:15pm Payal called and said, yes we do need these documents and she never told us otherwise!!! I then try in vain to contact someone at the company who would help and take responsability for their wrongdoing and well No ONE would!! I was told basically tough, we need to get these documents(even though we had already sent half of them before, but because of their mistake they needed them again) and now we had less than 48hrs to get them, but no way to get them! So I was told, just postpone the closing! When I made it clear that was not possible we were sent a nasty message of "well if you don't want the loan, just take it somewhere else" Almost as thouh our loan was no big deal!!! At that point I asked for the contact info. of the president or CEO of the company and I was told NO!! and they refused to give any such info. and if I had a problem I needed to go through useless, Jeff, who by the way wouldn't even know what color the sky was if someone didn't tell him everyday! For someone in such an important position in te company he is completely useless and CLUELESS!!!!

So in short if you need a mortgage-Do Not Use, QUICKEN LOANS!!!!

If you do happen t close it will be the most painful, frustrating and worst expirence of your life, and it is not worth it!!!!!

Southampton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quicken-Loans-And-All-Of-Their-Lying-Cheating-Employees/Livonia-Michigan-48152/Quicken-Loans-And-All-Of-Their-Lying-Cheating-Employees-They-lied-to-us-threatened-to-n-340824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quicken Loans And All Of Their Lying, Cheating Employees