Complaint Review: quicken loans cleveland

• Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: khoi — austin Texas United States of America
quicken loans cleveland
1500 west third street cleveland, Ohio United States of America

quicken loans cleveland they did not return my full refund as promised bad service, beware of this company they can not help you ,just trick for couple hundred dollars,i will tell everybody that i know hope nobody make mista cleveland, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Maybe This Will Work?

*Consumer Comment: AVOID THIS COMPANY like the PLAGUE that it brings on the American people...

*Consumer Comment: Appraisal Fee

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Quicken Loans

i try to finance my house , as promised they will return my full deposit(500) if they can not help , week later they call back and said they could not help because my income is not enough to qualified . so they took about 350 for hiring some stupid guys do their job .so they can not return the full refund to me . what do you think? i hope someone read this and learn from my lesson . stay away from this f*cking company .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quicken-loans-cleveland/cleveland-Ohio-/quicken-loans-cleveland-they-did-not-return-my-full-refund-as-promised-bad-service-beware-561337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quicken loans cleveland

Maybe This Will Work?

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

I would file this complaint as a report:

AVOID THIS COMPANY like the PLAGUE that it brings on the American people...

AUTHOR: Bman - (United States of America)

I keep getting the same garbage from this fictitious entity called KELLY. Only QUICKEN LOANS have not returned my deposit even though they SPENT NO MONEY on my account. I canceled the paperwork as soon as I found out that what they said they were going to give me was way different than the paperwork I received. The rep pushed me to sign the papers quickly to lock on the lowest interest EVER and I foolishly thought that they KNEW what they were doing. I rescinded my paperwork within 24 hours, they said everything was okay, everything was stopped, then AFTER saying this charged my credit card $500. There was no INSPECTION and no expenses - and damned these LIARS they will not give me my money back. Kelly explains this NASTY policy in every response that she offers the people they have scammed. They keep the deposit with few exceptions NO MATTER WHAT. They are in the business of taking deposits not providing a service. This means they are a SCAM. Since BBB received an annuals fee from them you cannot believe a word that they write. They left me worse off than when I fell for their trap - they are despicable people working and a company comprised of PIGS, Indeed they give PIGS a bad name!

Appraisal Fee

AUTHOR: Consumer Lawyer - (United States of America)

It should be disclosed that many lenders keep about half the appraisal fee for their own revenue. Moreover, why can't the consumer get his own appraisal -- an appraisal that the consumer can then use when he or she applies to several competitive lenders?

The best thing to do is to deal with a local bank that has a reputation to protect in a community. You deal with something that calls itself a bank but has no retail branches, you're asking for trouble.

Response from Quicken Loans

AUTHOR: Kelly at QuickenLoans - (USA)

Hi, thanks for posting. My name is Kelly and I work for Quicken Loans.

I wanted to make sure our deposit policy was clear.

When you signed your application, you not only authorized us to charge your deposit, you signed that you understood our deposit policy. If you'd like to reference it, look for the document you signed called "Interest Rate Disclosure & Deposit Agreement." You can also find it clearly explained on our website: https://www.quickenloans.com/about/quicken-loans-deposit We also have a YouTube video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNumQBaCWMM

It sounds as if your loan was denied for income issues. If that is the case, we would refund any money not spent on your behalf. If your appraisal cost $350, you would be refunded $150. For the record, in a denied loan, we keep nothing. We gain nothing from working with a client we can't help. Our goal is to close a loan and help people. Not pay appraisers.

If no one talked to you about what your deposit was spent on, or if there's any money left to refund you, please get in touch with me. I'm happy to look into it. You are also entitled to a copy of your appraisal and credit report. I can have those sent to you. Since loans contain sensitive information, please email me directly: Kelly@QuickenLoans.com

Thanks.