Complaint Review: quicken loans

• Reported By: willy frey — altamonte springs Florida
quicken loans
20555 Victor Parkway Livonia, Michigan USA

quicken loans misleading information damaging my credit score Livonia Michigan

this company is not serious

employees on the phone talking like machines emphasizing JD Power service awards when I was never given a survey it is all bull

I gave my detailed info to an agent Amber and she came to the conslusion that it was not worthwile refinancing

She assured me that she was the main contact for this deal

The following other agents kept calling me and harrassing me on the job not even asking me if i would have time since i was at work

they are just going for commission they do not care about you

The new agents gave me the illusion that i could go another route to lower my mortgage rate presently 30 yrs at 4.25 %

They wanted to shorten it to 3% for 10 years fixed and than it could go up maximum 5 points that basically means it would more than double my mortgage if rates are going up and they will eventually.

What i did not like that the first agent Amber did not forward the basic info i gave her with lots of effort researching and time involved.

So the other agent did ask me the same questions again. the left does not know what the right is doing.

So how can they call as a special team when they do not have the info from the first team. They are just hustling for commission. The second one insisted to give her the social security number to look up what kind of a loan i had when the type of loan was already resarched the first time by Amber without calling up the Soc. Sec. Nr which takes points of my score. Was totally unnecessary, could have looked up my public record in my county.

They are a bunch of young agressive kids hustling for commission.

The second one from the Special team had nothing new to say and when i got upset a supervisor steped in that means she was listening througout the conversation which i did not appreciate for telling me upfront.

A very mysterious company promissing you the paradise which does not exist. Be aware of these agressive agents who do not care about your future but rather of their instant commission

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quicken-loans/Livonia-Michigan/quicken-loans-misleading-information-damaging-my-credit-score-Livonia-Michigan-1058447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quicken loans