• Report: #1082018

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: rexio — Clinton Iowa
quickercash dot com
Oklahoma , Select State/Province USA

quickercash dot com Energize Traffic LLC ( ??) They took my information and returned nothing. Oklahoma

I needed a loan to take care of some immediate bills because subsidizing my children had left me short. I filled out the online app only to find they would not respond. They have snail mail to respond to, and e mail but no phone number. They got ALL my information. I only applied because I was desperate. Now? I'm totally sorry I did this. They did not get me a short term loan and never responded to my e mails or my snail mail. This group is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quickercash-dot-com/Select-StateProvince/quickercash-dot-com-Energize-Traffic-LLC-They-took-my-information-and-returned-not-1082018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quickercash dot com