Complaint Review: QUICKSOMPSUPPORT LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Emma — Seattle Washington
QUICKSOMPSUPPORT LLC
11 Kiva Street Iselin, New Jersey USA

QUICKSOMPSUPPORT LLC I was referred to this Agency for help with my computer. They did not fix it, I paid them, and they do not answer their phone. Iselin New Jersey

I was referred to thia Agency by another Agency, and they got my credit card number, took control of my computer, tried ffor 2 hours to fix it and failed.  Took control of it overnight, and left me an email that they had removed junk filed, malwared, virus errors.  They also said that they had cleaned the  registry and obtimized the browser.  My computer is not repaired and is worse than it was before they worked on it.  Whatever they did made it almost completely inoperable. When I call this man, whose name is "Mark," at 1-888-217-1123, they do not answer the phone.  I have a receipt from them where i paid them $179.99.  I am calling my credit card company.  Please help me. The time and date of this transaction was Oct. 9, 2013, 20:14:49. Ref. No. 001 0705544T, Author No. 8650.  Please help me.  Thank you very much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUICKSOMPSUPPORT-LLC/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/QUICKSOMPSUPPORT-LLC-I-was-referred-to-this-Agency-for-help-with-my-computer-They-did-no-1092880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QUICKSOMPSUPPORT LLC