• Report: #1102080

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Tarpon Springs Florida
Quikccompksupport LLC
11 Kiva Street Iselin, New Jersey USA

Quikccompksupport LLC Assurred me that I had a full year of software support and it was not for hardware. I was to receive a e-mail with all of the information and the only e-mail I received is a receipt for my payment with a reference # 001 0663947 T and authorization #04484C in the amount of 84.99. Needless to say they will see a dispute from my credit card and a copy of all documents, receipt for credit card patment and this rip off report! Iselin New Jersey

While I was on the phone with this company, Quick support LLC,  They told me that they were a software support, maintenance and  problem solve company. I was reminded that they were not a hardward warranty service. I was informed that I had one year service for all of my software issues.

This service came with a "warranty" and that they would solve all of my software issues. This was a fantastic service with super support and to call them or e-mail them to contact them at any time night or day. I was informed that all of the information and conversation would be e-mailed to me immediately.  The only thing I received was the Bill of payment received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quikccompksupport-LLC/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/Quikccompksupport-LLC-Assurred-me-that-I-had-a-full-year-of-software-support-and-it-was-n-1102080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quikccompksupport LLC