Complaint Review: quil ceda creek casino

• Submitted: Sun, February 09, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: madmike007 — Washington
quil ceda creek casino
6410 33rd Ave NE marysville , Washington USA

quil ceda creek casino qcc casino the security sees me gaming on a daily basis and i still will get id checked up to three times EVERY VISIT this is not normal my family is aware of this as they go with me and they cant belive it even my mom is offended i dont understand how a young woman can walk right in and i get id checked 4 hours into my visit. I am really feeling harassed and my family agrees.  marysville Washington

we will not be going back due to these activies unlike the other reports i had actually won the slot machines and would have been fun and a good experiace if it werent for the nonstop id check i asure you ive been going there before there was a winners club about 10 years now and have never had this problem then and i was younger too. this last time was scary the security guard held my id and stared at my id for to long allmost to intimadate me i got the impression he was memerizing my address hope not.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/quil-ceda-creek-casino/marysville-Washington-98270/quil-ceda-creek-casino-qcc-casino-the-security-sees-me-gaming-on-a-daily-basis-and-i-stil-1122359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on quil ceda creek casino