- Report: #792849
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: R and R Transportation
R and R Transportation928 3rd St. Audubon, Minnesota United States of America
R and R Transportation R & R Fees, theft, unreasonble! Audubon, Minnesota
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: R AND R TRANSPORTATION.To TRUCAIL.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. You CANNOT go home. Before I left it took anywhere from 7 to 11 weeks for them to attempt to get me home.
2. Going home! Thats a joke anyway, want to take the truck home? It will cost you $1.00 a mile both ways! Oh and if you do decide to pay to take your truck home, if you keep it there for more than 5 days for vacation....it's a $250 fee per day!!!
3. Don't want to pay that. Leave the truck at the Chicago yard and fly or rent a car! Oh and your truck will be used while you are gone.
4. Want a pet? Okay, gotta have the oldest truck they have, and pay $300 yes $300 a MONTH, none refundable fee.
5. Want a passager, well they apparently are pets too, yup $300 a month fee for them too! They say it's for insurance but, cannot provide proof. You actually have to sign something saying that you will not hold them liable for anything.
6. Hope you don't want long engine life, they inject Propane into their diesel engines and yes it destroys them! But, don't tell the owner, he will fire you for saying anything.
7. Don't go in the office, it will just frustrate you, the way they talk and curse at customers on the phone.
8. Illeagal as hell!!! I actually, twice, had to take a trailer door apart to add pallets from another load to a sealed load! Yup!
9. Oh and one of the times I took apart a door, it was to add a candy pallet to a HAZMAT load. Yes really!
10. They have fees for things that just pop out of their a$$es!
11. They run paper logs, so don't expect to run legal. You'll get chewed out and fined if you refuse a load you cannot legally
All of these are facts! Not rantings from an ex-employee. Ask me anything, I will tell you! I was not fired. Just honest.
They messed up payroll almost everyweek too. Not little things, hundreds of dollars things. Which they have to cut you comchecks to fix. And there are no benefits.
The offices are all against eachother, so you will have to pick one to take sides with. Oh, for god sakes do not hang out in the Chicago yard's drivers lounge, between the smoking, and mice, it is absolutely filthy. Plus it's against the law in Illinois to smoke in the building. And under the NO SMOKING sign is a trash can and a sign that says put your butts in the can. But
they don't anyway, they are in the desk drawers, floor, etc...
I could really go on and on............again these are all FACTS!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/R-and-R-Transportation/Audubon-Minnesota-56511/R-and-R-Transportation-R-R-Fees-theft-unreasonble-Audubon-Minnesota-792849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.