Complaint Review: r2games

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2014

• Reported By: Vorpal — Las Vegas Nevada
Internet USA

r2games My characters name is vorpal. I filed numerous compliants of not getting items items disappearing. Or even wrong pay outs because they have a gambling even called classwars. I took back some money, because of it and now i am banned. The company ripped me off i would like my money back or account reactivated. Internet

I have put money into this game monthly. I have played on classwars twice. Both times i got the wrong payouts. Not to mention the fact that i lost items that i previously had. Now my account is locked because i tried filing a complaint, and getting the situation handled. I would like something done. I know tons of people have been ripped off by this company. I will have them submit as well. For times they paid and recieved nothing like myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/r2games/internet/r2games-My-characters-name-is-vorpal-I-filed-numerous-compliants-of-not-getting-items-it-1165041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on r2games