Complaint Review: Rabun Boatworks

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Mark Greer — Gainesville Georgia
Rabun Boatworks
244 Farside Drive Lakemont, Georgia USA

Rabun Boatworks Donald Coffee Chandra Coffee Nathon Coffee Unprofessional hung up phone very rude Lakemont Georgia

I called them and spoke to a guy over the phone for some help in regards to my outboard. First off, the person was absolutely rude, he had the attitude of I hate my job and I don't care about the business. It was one of the worst over the phone experience I ever had. The guy even had the nerve to tell me to go take it somewhere else because he wouldn't accept the fact as I had to check my schedule.

He then said you want to take the schedule or not after I said I had to check my schedule as the appointment they wanted to schedule for was about 3 weeks away. The worst part was the guy acted like he was having a bad day and hanged up on me while I was trying to tell him I need to get back to him on the schedule and call back. Well the idiot pretty much changed my plans to bring any work there.

I also went in there once to pick up a part a couple weeks before and the guy on the counter was just plain ol lazy and was not in a talking mood. They are definitely not in business to help everyone, I can see it through they guy I was talking too and I believe they help only ones they feel like to. I've seen people like that. I run an A+ rated 20 plus years in business so I know all about customer service. I don't know about the rest of the staff but the guy I talked to, I give a minus 0 and due to that, I will never give them any of my business. I'd rather drive further for better service any day any year. I don't know if the guy is the owner or co owner or what but this guy needs to work on his customer service skills. If I was the owner I'd fire the guy immediately to not loose any more business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rabun-Boatworks/Lakemont-Georgia-30552/Rabun-Boatworks-Donald-Coffee-Chandra-Coffee-Nathon-Coffee-Unprofessional-hung-up-phone-v-1130775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rabun Boatworks