Complaint Review: RAC Acceptance

• Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: EnoughRACAcceptnce — Davidsonville Maryland
RAC Acceptance
Glen Burnie Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

RAC Acceptance Left detailed information concerning their client on my business phone Glen Burnie Maryland

*Author of original report: Unfortunate Response!

*UPDATE Employee: Hi - I work at RAC

Amber and several of her staff members left detailed information on my business phone concerning one of their clients. The information left on a third party line consisted of legal actions taken on behalf of their client. Amber specifically said the following, which I have saved 4 messages in order to send them to the Consumer Protection Agency and other Collection Consumer Protection Agencies.  Amber's message stated:This message is for"......"and I have filed criminal charges today for the bad checks and stolen property. Remember, I was listed as a employer for the client Amber was seeking to contact. If RAC Acceptance Corporate do not read Collection Practices in the State of Maryland they will be sued. This company is violating so many Collection Laws. I have asked these people to stop calling me. Their client is deceased and they will not STOP! I provided the messages to the appropriate people and hope they will pursuit this issue legally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAC-Acceptance/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-20734/RAC-Acceptance-Left-detailed-information-concerning-their-client-on-my-business-phone-Gl-1050280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAC Acceptance

Unfortunate Response!

AUTHOR: Durrell - ()

Hello,

I find it disgusting that RAC Corporate provide a number to call back to discuss my concern about Amber and staff Collection Practices. I am waiting for a returned call. If someone could provide the CEO's name and Legal Department within RAC Corp., I would appreciate it. This matter must be addressed immediately. The RAC in Glen Burnie, Maryland is continuing to contact my business number and I have had it!

Hi - I work at RAC

AUTHOR: RAC Employee - ()

Hi – I work at RAC and I regret to hear about the complications you’ve described with your local RAC store. I know that your Customer Care Team would like to hear from you directly and try to get this taken care of. Please give them a call at 1-800-422-8186 so that they can speak to you directly. Thank you.