Complaint Review: rac acceptance

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: atorres — mcallen Texas United States of America
rac acceptance
1400 w expressway mcallen, Texas United States of America

rac acceptance mislead me on terms of loan and promise of credit reporting mcallen, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Hi I work at RAC

In November 2012 I was told that on the terms of the lease, I could pay out in 6 months if I wished to do so. This verbal statement was given to me by the manager in charge. He also told me that rac acceptance reported to all 3 credit bureau's and later found out experian was the only one they reported to. My whole idea of getting involved with this company was to improve my credit yet I was mislead by being told that all 3 bureaus were getting reported.

Going back to the early payout, the assistant manager, when i went to make my first payment in december, told me that they stopped early payouts in Jan. 2012. If this manager knows policy and procedure why would he mislead me in telling me I could payout early when that policy was out the window 10 months prior. I asked for the manager to contact me for some kind of explanation, never was contacted, yet he was the one who contacted me to come in and apply, something wrong with this picture.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rac-acceptance/mcallen-Texas-78501/rac-acceptance-mislead-me-on-terms-of-loan-and-promise-of-credit-reporting-mcallen-Texas-989757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rac acceptance

Hi I work at RAC

AUTHOR: JanaReed - (United States of America)

I regret to hear about the confusion surrounding your account. I know that receiving conflicting information can certainly be frustrating. The best thing to do is partner with our Customer Care Team so you can fill them in on the details and they can determine how they might be able to resolve this for you. You can always give them a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thanks, and I hope

this was helpful!