Complaint Review: rac acceptance

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: victimized — Alabama
rac acceptance
new orleans, Louisiana USA

rac acceptance anything for a commission. mislead, conceal valuable information that could be beneficial to the client. new orleans louisiana

*UPDATE Employee: Hi - I work at RAC

i purchased furniture from ooms to go with financing through rac acceptance, because of my credit history and my inability to pay off the loan within a 90 day period i am stuck paying three times the value of the furniture. Adding salt to an open wound, I have been informed that I have nine months of payments left at 318.00 per month. Then when I complained to the store's manager he tells me thatthe individual who opened my account should not have opened a separate one for the bedroom set and matress and the sectional sofa.

Some people will do anything when they work on commission. I'd advise against dealing with rac for financing anything, especially if your credit is poor or bad. They take total advantage of the fact that you're at a disadvantage because of your credit. They coddle you until you sign that contract. I'm ashamed to say I didn't read it fully and carefully. If I had there's no way I would have signed on the line. It's a total rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rac-acceptance/new-orleans-Louisiana/rac-acceptance-anything-for-a-commission-mislead-conceal-valuable-information-that-cou-1048030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rac acceptance

Hi - I work at RAC

AUTHOR: RAC Employee - ()

Hi – I work at RAC and I regret to hear about the issues you’ve had with RAC Acceptance. Please know that our Customer Care Team is available for any questions, comments, or concerns that you might have about your account or experience with RAC. You can reach them at 1-800-422-8186. Thanks!