jumped

Rachel Marks , Lauren Marks Psychic Love Spell Rip Off las vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: I Agree With Your Complaint

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable

*Consumer Comment: really?

I believ that this individual is still out there and the most recent name is "Lauren Wilson" she has several partners in crime, one Stephanie Lee, one Gina Wood, Rodney Marks, Peaches Marks and others.  Please do not get scammed like I have.  I lost everything and had to file bankruptcy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2011 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rachel-Marks/las-vegas-Nevada-/Rachel-Marks-Lauren-Marks-Psychic-Love-Spell-Rip-Off-las-vegas-Nevada-739623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rachel Marks

#1 General Comment

I Agree With Your Complaint

AUTHOR: Lavender - (United States of America)

She is really dishonest. I saw her phone number on the website myhoroscope.com. On the left side on the middle on the screen it said free reading and then her phone number. All I wanted to know or to get clarification on was a dream interpretation and instead she starts trying to break my self-esteem down by saying their has been alot of negativity around me. I said excuse me all I am asking for was for a dream interpretation and I don't believe any human being would have negative energy if they are good people, people who have negativity around them would only have that if they make bad choices in life or are out their to hurt and be dishonest with other people. I don't believe in curses and negativity, this is just false perception, if their is good and if their is God then their is no such thing as negativity at all. She was very pushy in correcting my thoughts and opinions, saying if I did not seek help, nothing I did good would last. I thought she was something else for even saying that and said if I wanted to do a reading it would be 45 dollars.  I said no thanks. Rachel, whether if that is her name or not, trys to get into your head if you are vunerable, all I asked for was for a simple dream interpretation and instead she gets all mystical and bullshit about having negativity around me. I did not believe it. So if I pay her 45 dollars for something I cannot see or deal with she would keep making excuses about how hard it would be to remove this so called negative energy until I become broke, homeless or in some kind of debt. She was evil for that, and usually I don't understand why myhoroscope.com would have her number their it should be taken down to protect the vunerable and respected people that visit the site daily. We all go through obstacles in life and if we are still here, then we are strong, we either are over coming challenges or trying to better our lives a step at a time. She is the opposite of the message of doing good for others, she is using fear as a tactic to convice you that their is no hope for your whole life unless you pay her and really she has no right to do this to people at all.

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry, but you are, as you now know, an ignorant person.

I hope you learned your lesson.

really?

AUTHOR: copyguy - (United States of America)

really??? psychic love spell is a ripoff????? geez who could have known> they even put u in bankruptcy? im sorry but u should have used common sense>more than 2 dollars should have been a warning sign,much less thousands. its hard to feel sorry for someone who fell for such a ridiculous scam. next time call me and give me your money and i will give u some bullsh* future