Complaint Review: Racing For Our Heroes

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: gnadean — Mesquite Texas
Racing For Our Heroes
3420 Douglas Avenue Dallas, Texas USA

Racing For Our Heroes JASON CARTER, creep, unprofessional, trying to use women!!!!!! Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: please get in touch with me

everyone,

do not, i repeat, do not work for this charity organization. Racing For Our Heroes is an organization run by Jason Carter.

His ad is on craigslist looking for a PR Model/brand ambassador for the events coming up. I was asked to come to his "office" and interview for this position and not only was it not an office, it was a TOWNHOUSE. While there, he did have a room he used for his so called "office" and that is where we discussed details of the event. He cussed the entire time, seemed as though he was on speed or drugs of some sort, and was extremely rude.

He then asked me to go to the bathroom and try on a tiny, barely there outfit in his home and he asked me to not wear any panties with the outfit because the white bottoms were completely see-through. When I refused to put the outfit on and show him, he was enraged, starting cussing me out and told me that it is so disrespectful to not respect him the employer.

I walked out and he sent me extremely rude texts stating "If you cant fit into a size 4 then you simply arent a model. You are just a girl that thinks you are." He sent that all because I would not strip down and put on a skimpy, slutty outfit for him at his home. That  text should never have been sent seeing as he is the founder and owner of a charity company. He is completely unprofessional and every girl that is contacted by him for work should run in the other direction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Racing-For-Our-Heroes/Dallas-Texas-75219-2701/Racing-For-Our-Heroes-JASON-CARTER-creep-unprofessional-trying-to-use-women-Dal-1053687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Racing For Our Heroes

please get in touch with me

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I was one of the girls that had an interview with him and would like to talk with you. if you could comment back with an email I'll let you know what's going on.

thank you!!