Complaint Review: Radialabs

• Submitted: Sun, January 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 16, 2011

• Reported By: Diana — Granite Bay California Virgin Islands (US)
Radialabs
Hollywood FL 33021 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Radialabs AW-Radialabs Direct Net 888-778-8624 Deceived me on the phone to get to try their wrinkle product for $5.95 shipping on free trial 12/7/10. I tried and pump is defected. Called the number to cancel. Took three days to get someone to answ Hollywood, Florida

I was called 12/7/10 to get a free trial of wrinkle cream after I can been looking on line. I had changed my mine, but was told it would only be $5.95 for shipping only on the first bottle. I could call and cancel at any time. The next bottle would be $74.95.I received the first bottle in the middle of December during busy holiday. I tried the product around the end of December. The pump in the bottle shoots out hitting the mirror etc. I did not notice any difference on my wrinkles. I called 12/26/10 to cancel and no one answered the phone. I tried the whole end of the week and finally had someone pick up the phone on 12/29/10 who spoke then quit speaking. I called back and it sounded like the same person who cancelled any further orders. Nothing else said. I was lucky to get that out of the conversation. I received by credit card bill 1/13/11 and seen I was charged 12/26/10 $74.95. I called the phone number on my bill and was told there was nothing they could do for me. I had gone through 14 day trail. I was also told something about an 18 day trail. I asked for an explanation. I spoke to two different supervisors. McArthur and Lisa. Lisa had said first she was the only supervisor. I called back and got McArthur who said Lisa was on another line and he was also a supervisor. I asked for their boss who is Larry Johnson and was not there. Lisa disconnected the call stating she was unable to talk to me since I interrupted her. I called back and recorded the call with McArthur who couldn't help me. I was told I should have called to let them know I had a defected bottle to receive another one before my 14 day free trial. I asked if I could return the bottle for credit. No I had past my 14 day free trial. I was also asked to go to the website and read the disclosure. I tried to give feed back on their product. They did not want to listen. They just wanted to convince me I was stuck with the $74.95 charge. I contacted my credit card company who credited my card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radialabs/Hollywood-Florida-/Radialabs-AW-Radialabs-Direct-Net-888-778-8624-Deceived-me-on-the-phone-to-get-to-try-the-683185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radialabs