Complaint Review: radio-code.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: ricker — Burbank California
Internet USA

radio-code.com radio-code.com, bell south Ordered radio code for my car with express service, radio code received and did not work. The time frame to get the code was not as advertised. Emailed them for a refund, no reply from company. Called Paypal regarding a dispute. Paypal was their pal and did not favor on my side. Don't know what I was charged for as the radio code did not work nor did it arrive on time as promised. Internet

I ordered a radio code to unlock my car stereo. The radio code received did not unlock my stereo. I orderd express service, to obtain the code in 1 hour. It arrived in about 24 hours. I sent an email requesting a refund, the company did not reply.I disputed the charge with paypal, who ended up being their pal and did not rule in my favor.

So, I was charged for a radio code that didn't work and express service that did not come with in the 1 hour promised time frame.Pursuing credit card company to start a dispute claim with the company.

I ended up getting the correct code from the dealership, so I can prove they gave me a bad code.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/radio-codecom/internet/radio-codecom-radio-codecom-bell-south-Ordered-radio-code-for-my-car-with-express-serv-1139695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on radio-code.com